We can design your site from scratch, or if you have an existing site, can add new pages or functionality including database facilities, powerful content management systems, Intranet systems and portal development.
It may be time to update your site and give it the correct look and feel to attract customers via the internet. It is so important to express the correct image that your company deserves, let us help you.
- XML / XSL
- Graphic design
- PHP / MySQL
- Classic ASP (VBScript)
- Database design
- Forum and other script integration
We have experience with deploying applications on both Apache and IIS web server platforms and frequently utilise Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash and Shockwave to provide rich multimedia experiences.
We have also worked on many enterprise strength database platforms such as Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server and MySQL to deliver client server applications as well as web based front ends for Internet and Intranet usage.
What are the steps involved in starting a web design project?
- First of all we will have a number of discussions with you to gain a detailed understanding of your requirements. If applicable, we would offer suggestions regarding best practise. We will provide you with a quote detailing the work we will undertake for you.
- After receiving payment or part payment, we will then produce some graphical examples for you to look at, to provoke thoughts and further discussions.
- Once you are happy with the proofing design, we will then start work on producing your web site and give you an estimate of how long it will take us to complete. At this stage, if you have chosen to host with us, your chosen domain name will be registered and the web space (including a temporary holding page), FTP and email will be configured on our servers (and any other supplements that you may have requested).
- Within the agreed time-scales, we will then show you the initial design and make any final changes if necessary.
- The completed site will be checked over by us and by you to ensure everything is working. The site will then be made live for the public to view. If you have chosen our search engine submission supplement, we will optimise each of your pages and submit your site to all the search engines to drag visitors in.
At all stages of the project, we will keep you updated on progress and aim to keep you 100% satisfied with all the work being done.
If agreed, we will also undertake any maintenance which includes new pages, text or graphic changes and new functionality. Ad-hoc work can also be carried out, as well as monthly and yearly contracts.